Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

.


Claims are here again.
Why are they here, I am unaware.
'No you know, this is your history'
Who speaks now?

Confusion, Calamity and Catastrophe
All words begin with C.
I smile at my logic, smile grows to a grin.
'Grim and Grin are separated by one alphabet'
Who spoke now? Why am I grim?

I am reading theory, I understand theory.
What confuses me? This Voice.
'Which voice the voice that speaks or the one that haunts?'

Why does it haunt me?
I'm an atheist. I am an existentialist.
I'm here and I live here. Not bound anywhere, not going anywhere.
Good Bad Ugly these bring to my memory Sergio Leone.

By not believing in Good, I disqualify Bad to impose its faith.
Yet the voice haunts me.

I am studying Etymology and Genealogy.
The voice grows stronger,
I begin to fail my dreams.
Being scared seems to me a luxury.
The voice now reveals itself.
I am in love with my ignorance, the pain continues.

I seek guidance, I am sheltered.
Now is the moment to be afraid,
Truth is offered on a platter.
I'm not hungry, I am sick, I wish to retch.

The voice takes a pity, decides to leave.
My conscience is going along.
Oh, they left. I'm in a vacuum, I'm told,
Eyes closed, I see a note.

Carefully placed, beautifully written,
One line there is, waiting for me.
'I am The Subaltern, trying to speak through cracks of your soul.
For long I waited to be heard,
When you wouldn't,
I spoke and you were haunted.'
 

4 comments:

  1. Even Eliot himself wouldn't accuse you for 'dissociation of sensibilities'; they are perfectly unified... ;) Nice one man. Kind of heavy though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have brought in some of the themes of last years' theory/praxis course. Theory has been made easier to understand here :)Keep it up!!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pain of the unspeakable or unheard,I don't know...well put...:)

    ReplyDelete